RDBLA SHOES LLC ("RDBLA SHOES", "we", "our") is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience for all our users while offering the highest quality user experience to them. Because we gather certain types of information about and from you in order to fulfill your requests and better serve your needs, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of this information.
Please contact us if you have any questions at: Customerservice@rdbshoes.com
How We Collect the Information
There are many ways that RDBLA SHOES obtains information from you:
- Via sign-up on any RDBLA SHOES website;
- From information provided by you when making an online or retail purchase;
- When you enter a RDBLA SHOES sweepstakes or giveaway;
- When you sign up for RDBLA SHOES membership program; or
- Upon signing up at an RDBLA SHOES event.
The Information We Collect
When you register online to receive our email updates or for any of our programs, you will need to provide us with your name, e-mail address, and confirm you are age 18 or When you make a purchase through rdbshoes.com, you also will need to give us your email address, shipping address, billing address (if different) and telephone number so we can process your payment and contact you in the event of any problems with delivery. If you contact our customer service department, you may need to provide us with additional information so that we can respond to your questions or concerns as completely and thoroughly as possible.
In order to provide users and subscribers with the most efficient and enhanced service and better understand your preferences, we may request your gender, shopping preference and product interest. Whether or not you provide this information is entirely up to you.
RDBLA SHOES may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
How We Use the Information
We will primarily use your personal information to provide products and services to you, for example:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for instance, to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest).
- To send you information via e-mail about products, offers and news we think could interest you. We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive RDBLA SHOES e-mail messages. By providing us your email address through the RDBLA SHOES website (e.g., registering to receive our email updates or registering for one of our programs) or by contacting our customer service department and specifically requesting to be added to our e-mail list, you are opting-in to receive RDBLA SHOES e-mail messages.
- To fulfill and deliver all orders placed through our website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or our policies.
- To analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of our visitors in the aggregate and better understand your personal interests and needs, so we can improve our products and services and deliver the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in.
- The information obtained from online registration is utilized to improve your shopping experience with RDBLA SHOES by enabling you to earn reward points, obtain a faster checkout for purchases and/or opt-in to receive promotional e-mails, which provide you with the latest and greatest information regarding RDBLA SHOES and its products.
- The telephone and credit card number information we ask for when you order online is used only to complete the order, confirm the order and confirm shipment of the order. This information may be stored only for the purposes of faster checkout (for certain program members only) and is not used for any other purpose.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, website evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. We may need to share personal information with these third parties so that they can perform these services; however, we limit the personal information that we give to them and authorize them to use this information only for the purpose of performing those services.
In proceeding with your online order, you agree that both your name and address and those of the delivery name and address (if different) may be checked using third parties such as credit agencies. If you are providing a delivery name and address which is not your own, you must have that person's permission to give us their personal information and for us to use it for the purposes specified. By providing it, you are saying that you have their permission.
We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our agents, including agencies or third-party vendors so that they can provide marketing analysis and consult on advertising strategies. This information does not identify individual users. We also may share non-personal information (such as the number of users who visited the website during a specific time period or who purchased a specific product through the website) with our marketing partners, advertisers and others from time to time. This information generally is shared in an aggregated form.
We may release personal information if we believe in good faith that: the law or legal process requires it; if we have been advised by counsel; we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency; or such release is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of RDBLA SHOES or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or others.
From time to time, RDBLA SHOES communicates to customers by e-mail to inform them of changes to rdbshoes.com, special offers that might become available, and other information RDBLA SHOES believes will be of interest to site visitors. RDBLA SHOES will send these types of e-mails to you only if you opt-in to receive RDBLA SHOES e-mail messages (by registering to receive our email updates, registering for any membership programs we may offer, or by contacting our customer service department and specifically requesting to be added to our e-mail list,) and you can easily unsubscribe any time you want by updating your contact preferences on our website or following the instructions contained in the e-mail.
Please note that you cannot opt-out of order e-mails as described below.
RDBLA SHOES also uses your e-mail address to confirm your order and shipment of your order and respond to any inquiries you make online. Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt-out of receiving e-mails related to your orders.
Opt-out / Unsubscribe
You may request to stop receiving electronic communications from RDBLA SHOES anytime. You can choose to cancel e-mails by updating your contact preferences on our website.
To unsubscribe from SMS, MMS or other mobile messaging, you may also follow the instructions in the messages you receive. Similarly, all e-mails you receive will provide you with information as to how to get off the e-mail mailing list if you so desire.
Alternatively, if you would like to have your name and contact information removed from receiving communications from RDBLA SHOES, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It takes some time to put opt-outs in effect, so you may still receive electronic communications from RDBLA SHOES for several weeks after your request is received.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you cannot opt-out of order e-mails as described above.
RDBLA SHOES takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. Our web sites are general audience sites. We do not permit anyone under the age of 13 to register with us. We also do not send e-mail correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13.
Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any contact information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the web.
Access to Your Personal Information
RDBLA SHOES will provide you with access to the personal information you provided to RDBLA SHOES by allowing you to view, update or correct your information. In order to protect your privacy, RDBLA SHOES takes steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your private information or enabling you to make corrections. RDBLA SHOES will accomplish this through the use of passwords and personal data.
RDBLA SHOES employs industry-standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. In addition, we utilize a licensed system for credit card authorization and fraud detection. We use industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone. Although we make good faith efforts to store information collected by RDBLA SHOES in a secure operating environment, transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee complete security. Information collected by RDBLA SHOES will be maintained for a length of time appropriate to our needs.
Last updated: November 15, 2019.